QueerCME: creating the most inclusive and affirming clinicians in the industry
The most comprehensive and current transgender health curriculum constructed by a physician with both lived experience as nonbinary and a high-volume gender affirming practice. QueerCME teaches the how and why of gender care setting it apart from other continuing education which only focuses on the what. QueerCME packs all of the practical tools practicing clinicians need.
Group members will get instant access to:
- Over 30 hours of CE/CME accredited video didactic content
- Ability to post questions on didactic content for expert response
- 50+ templates for your chart notes, referral letters, and more
- Intake and pre-visit questionnaires you can use with your gender diverse patients, today
- Digital + printable educational patient handouts
- Exclusive curated lists of resources for both patients and providers
- Access to our private member community to network, connect, support, and learn from other clinicians doing gender affirming care
- Plus, new didactic content added monthly through our collaborative live streaming process
Learn more about group membership
Structure, pricing, and perks! Signing up here will gain you access to our group membership package details. We are looking forward to learning more about what you need and helping your group become one of the best facilities for transgender paitents to receive care.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.