What's Happening Next at QueerCME? SEX!Jan 02, 2023
Well, sexual health education.
Sexual Health is one of my favorite topics!!!!! I often say if everyone slept better, shit better, and sexed better the world would be a kinder place. (I recognize this does not solve the systemic oppression of our society, but I am being a little facetious.)
We wrapped up youth care in December with a focus on surgery in gender affirming youth. Our next content block for a few months will focus on sexual heathcare for your trans and gender diverse patients. I wanted to take this blog to give you an overview of what’s coming up at QueerCME:
- Per usual, our blog will continue to publish every Monday and will be full of my favorite resources for providers and patients on this topic.
- Our upcoming vodcast episodes will include:
- A session with sexual health educator Aida Manduley, LCISW (they/them)
- A sesh with youth sexual health educator and Scarleteen founder, Heather Corinna (name/they/them)
- A sesh with a pelvic floor PT
- A sesh with a uro/gyn
- A sesh with a sex therapist
- Many more
- Our upcoming didactics include
- Trans Sexual Healthcare
- Ask the Expert with Pelvic Floor PT Dr. Brianna Durand, DPT (she/her)
- Neo Genital Care
- Poly 101
- Kink 101
SUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
QueerCME distriputes a monthly newsletter which details our content updates. We also offer free live stream didactic sessions on topics in gender affirming healthcare, so we send out reminders around those as well.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.