Poly 101 Prescriber ResourcesJul 03, 2023
As of 2019, over one fifth of the United States population has, at some point in their lives, engaged in some sort of consensual non-monogamy. Want to learn more about how to support your poly patients? Here are some of my favorite resources:
- Professional Organizations with Trainings:
- National Coalition for Sexual Freedom
- TASHRA- The Alternative Sexualities Health Research Alliance
- Sexual Health Alliance
- Polyamory-Friendly Professionals Directory
- Affirmative Couch
- Reducing barriers to care for patients who practise consensual nonmonogamy
- Healthcare Experiences and Needs of Consensually Non-Monogamous People: Results From a Focus Group Study
- Medical Emergencies: Real Life Challenges of Polyamory Medium Article
- Staying Healthy While Staying Open: The Polyamory Dilemma WebMD Article
QueerCME did a Poly 101 session in June, so if you are a premium member you can watch that didactic in your library now. And as always, access to the Clinician Lounge allows premium members to post questions and get responses from me and other members.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
QueerCME distriputes a monthly newsletter which details our content updates. We also offer free live stream didactic sessions on topics in gender affirming healthcare, so we send out reminders around those as well.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.