Poly 101 Patient ResourcesJul 10, 2023
One-fifth of your patients have practiced consensual non-monogamy at some point. Here are some resources they might be interested in:
- Books (the poly canon)
- The Ethical Slut
- Opening Up
- More than Two (In the past years there have been multiple accounts against Franklin Veaux, the site owner and co-author of the “More Than Two” book.)
- Chronic Sex- trans, fat, disabled, white creator!!!
- Black and Poly
- Black Poly Nation on IG
- Poly Philia
- Loving Without Boundaries
- Loving More
- The Best Polyamory Resources Medium article
- Being Black and Polyamorous: Love as Liberation Popsugar Article
- Support groups:
- Children's book: A Color Named Love
SUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
QueerCME distriputes a monthly newsletter which details our content updates. We also offer free live stream didactic sessions on topics in gender affirming healthcare, so we send out reminders around those as well.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.